The Burgdorf Motor Company was in business at 2727 S. Jefferson Ave from 1932-1955. They originally sold De Vauxautomobiles until the company went defunct in 1934. Then Hudson cars were sold at their location.
Photo: May 5, 1932. Photograph showing a DeVaux sedan. The car is parked in front of the Burgdorf Motor Company at 2727 S Jefferson. A sign in the front window of the car advertises its price as $960.
The Burgdor Motor Company distributed a publication titled the Hudson Newsletter, which was produced by Hudson headquarter in Detroit for all its dealerships. To read the September 1951 addition, please click here.